About me, my plot and my endeavor to turn it into something
with the help of the kids..

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Santa knew ...

Oh Yes! Santa must have known about the plot...

Because look what he brought me.....

Not sure when I'm gonna get to wear all the glove's but it will be nice to have a pair to change into when one lot gets wet. Also there is a brand new digging fork that is going to get well used.....Volunteers anyone!!!

So pleased with it all and to be honest a lot of it I picked up this week at the sale at the garden centre. The trays with lids were only £1 with the pluggy things in them and there were some tomato ones that were only 50p so surely that had to be bought, along with some cabbage collars, netting and lots of other stuff.
My lovely bag was from my eldest daughter Sam whom you will get to know as we progress, the big sturdy propagators were only £3 from B+Q which hubby said I really should have, well it would have been rude to argue...and a lovely seed catalogue just had to be got for my bedtime reading.

It doesn't look to promising about getting on the ground this week as we're forecast torrential rain and wind again so will have to see what the New Year brings...

Happy New Year

Julie...X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...